Friday, September 2, 2016

Camping!

Syd has a new love in his life. It is his VW combi van. His name is Vincent Van Go. I quite like Vincent as well. Whenever his doors are open I get in because I am hoping we are going to the beach.
My favourite seat







We went on our first camping trip in Vincent recently. Of course Perry had to come too which spoiled it a bit, but the S's said it was not fair to leave him behind.

Syd and his 2 favourite things

Here is Vincent with some of his friends. All their drivers are other middle aged men having a mid-life crisis (according to Sarah). She is so rude. I think she is lucky that Syd didn't leave her at home to be honest - none of the other men had brought annoying ladies with them. It could have been a proper Lad's Weekend without her tidying up all the time and trying to make Syd drink tea out of a thermos.





How come the small fat ones gets all the room?

Anyway, we had a very fun time in Vincent. We went to Valla Beach with 100s of other vans and we drove in a parade to the beach. Perry and I (mostly me to be honest) attracted a lot of attention too - because I am so handsome and well behaved and he is so fat and not. We had to let a lot of people pat us, which was quite boring but you have to humour these people. We also had a few disagreements about who should sit on the back seat and who should sit on the floor. He wins most of the disagreements by showing his teeth, which we all think is very rude of him. Anyway Sarah did try and let me get a turn on the seat sometimes. He is too short to see out of the window anyway.

Paddling

It is true that were a bit squashed at nighttime sleeping in the van. It was very cosy indeed. Fat Perry got to sit in the front so he was ok, but I had to go in the back with the S's and I am a BIG DOG so I was not very comfy. I did not sleep much because outside there were things that needed to be barked at. That meant that no one slept much actually but someone has to stay on guard duty. Fat Perry also snores very loudly we all realized. When we got home we dogs went straight to bed, I was so tired I could barely eat my dinner. But I managed.

2 comments: