Last week I learned about a new thing. It is called 'Romance'. 'Romance' is when you have to give someone you like a present. Syd told me all about it. He said you have to be careful not to forget to do 'Romance' at the right times, like birthdays and on a special day called Valentine's day.
I thought about this and wondered who I could do 'Romance' with. You remember my older lady friend, Finn, who is very hairy and lives next door? Well I decided I would try it with her. Not with her sister Griff (who is also hairy, but quite grumpy and who does not like me. DEFINTELY NO 'Romance' for her).
Thursday, February 18, 2010
What is good though, is that in 2 weeks, when the sewing gets taken out.....I CAN GO OFF THE LEASH AGAIN. I have made a list of all the things I will do in 2 weeks:
1. GO OFF THE LEASH
2. RUN as fast as I can wherever I am.
3. PLAY with everyone I see on my walks
4. GO TO SEE ALL MY FRIENDS!! I have not seen them for ages
Because the S's don't let me have fun any more (no off leash running, no jumping, bla bla) I have invented some new, fun things to do at home.
1. Menacing the green garden snake. I made a lot of holes in it with my teeth and now it sprays water everywhere like a shower!
2. Stealing things. I like to take Syd's stuff from where he leaves it on the table and take it out to my grassy area. That is where I stash my loot. Things I have taken so far include shoes, and cushions, and wallets...... I have to be really quick because if the S's see me, the loot gets 'confiscated'.
4. Putting my face in the toilet. This makes Sarah very cross which is why I do it! She comes running to close the toilet lid when she sees me do that. I like to make her run!!
So after that we all went home again and went to bed. Very strange.
This morning Sarah was looking for something again, and finally found the missing thing. It was something I had left on my grass. It was not interesting so I had not eaten it but just scratched it a bit with my teeth. This is what it was. A shiny thing that I had found it in Syd's wallet.
Now I think they thought I had eaten the shiny thing! I don't know why they would think that! It was not tasty like a sausage or a bone! Syd says I owe him $400 for last night's ride in the car, and that I have to get a paper round and a Saturday job until I've paid him back. I don't know what he is talking about.
Hey did you all see that Gracie was in a show? She looked very grown up, I hardly recognised her. I would like to go in a show too, but Sarah says the only show I should go in is the circus. I don't know what she means by that either. I am going to visit Kay, Ruby and Gracie and my brother Ringo on Sunday - I can't wait!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
1. Parties. When humans have had parties, they get up later the next morning. Sometimes I have to wait AGES for my breakfast the morning after a party. They are also in a bad mood and don't even say sorry for being late. I can guess how late they will get up by counting up how many empty bottles there are in the kitchen. Also their parties are boring. When my friends come round, we chase each other round the garden for hours, and have fun. When their friends come round, they just sit about talking. Boring.
4. Saturdays. Men humans like to go to 'Bunnings' on the days they don't go to work. Every Saturday Syd goes to 'Bunnings', and when he comes back Sarah says 'did you have a sausage'? I don't know what 'Bunnings' is but I wish I could go there and have a sausage.