Thursday, January 31, 2013

Farmacy

One reason why we have been so busy this year is because of this. I was very confused about this to be honest.  I thought a Farmacy was where you had a lot of animals like non-fake sheep and hens, and when Syd said we were getting a Farmacy I was very excited. I thought he was going to be a Farmer and I was planning on being one of those dogs that chases, no, rounds up, sheep. But no, it seems that is a Farm and a Farmacy are not the same. A Farmacy is much less interesting for dogs, but that is what we have.

Here is Syd in his Farmer's outfit. He puts this on and people have to listen to his advice (apart from Sarah). He has worked very hard in this white jacket. We have never seen him work this hard. Every Saturday he had to go there and organize all the medicines and toilet paper. Once I went to help but I got fed up after about 10 minutes and went to sleep under the counter. Sarah has helped a bit by making a cake. Why that was helpful I am not sure. But I did help to eat it.



No comments:

Post a Comment