Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year and welcome to my Blog!





Hello everyone





It's Fozzie here with my first blog entry. I thought it would be good to start a blog in 2010, to let you all know what I've been up to, and to have a place where my humans can post all those photos and videos they keep taking of me. It's quite tiring being a celebrity, and actually I am not sure why they call Christmas a 'holiday'. It was no holiday for me - they (the humans) were there all the time, I couldn't get rid of them. I missed out on quite a few of my naps thanks to them. Anyway they are back at work now so I will be catching up no some rest.


My humans are Syd and Sarah. I'll put some photos of them in later, as I'm sure you're all more interested in me than in them!



Here's a photo of me when I was just 4 weeks old, so you can see what a handsome boy I am.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, we love you! So glad you decided to start your own blog so we can watch you grow up (but then again, we Airedales seem to never grow up, especially not moi, Inky).
    Come by our blog soon!!

    ReplyDelete